Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Review: La empleada

La empleada La empleada by Freida McFadden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Housemaid is the first book in the Housemaid series by Freida McFadden.  My sister told me I needed to read this because she thought it was fantastic.  We don't often overlap in our taste in books, but it did keep coming up in other areas, so I thought I would give it a try.  I do like a good psychological thriller.  My library only had the ebook in Spanish.  Fortunately, I prefer to use my language skills for reading!  Millie is hired by Nina to do housekeeping and child care.  Millie really needs the job after a bit of a rough life start.  Nina has everything a person could ask for but only because she married well.  So it comes as quite a surprise that she seems to only want to make Millie miserable.  You have to read the book to find out why.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment