Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Review: Sacred and Profane

Sacred and Profane Sacred and Profane by Faye Kellerman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't waste much time jumping into book two. Maybe that was a mistake? I found the central romantic relationship to be a little unrealistic. They just barely met in the last book and already "love" each other? Then some other things happened that felt like I had to suspend too much disbelief. The mystery was gritty and probably not for those with a weak stomach. I still gave it a four because the information about Jewish culture is still really interesting and the book moved at a good pace. Going to give myself a bit of time before I read the next one to see if I can get over the relationship part.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment