Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2024

Review: Unnatural Death

Unnatural Death Unnatural Death by Patricia Cornwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Unnatural Death is the 27th book in the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell.  You could pick up here, but at 27 books, there is a lot of history.  Still, even if you don't know all that history, you can enjoy this book.

It just happened that I toured the Cook County Medical Examiner's office at the same time as I was reading this.  It gave me a whole new perspective on the Kay Scarpetta series.  You never quite forget that decomposition smell.  I will think of it every time I read one of these.  This book added a new twist with a special government lab and Sasquatch???  We are also set up for another book, so get to reading!  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment