Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Review: The Examiner

The Examiner The Examiner by Janice Hallett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been hunting for a copy of The Examiner by Janice Hallett for quite a while and finally found a library that had a copy!  I was beginning to think it didn't actually exist or was maybe only available outside the U.S.  I'm so glad I got to read it.  Like all of the Hallett mysteries I have read, this one is told in an epistolary fashion using a variety of media and view points.  I love it when a story comes in all shapes and forms.  Who would think that a master's program in art would have so much intrigue!  But also, just when you think you know what happened, there is another surprise that you didn't expect.  If you like a good mystery with a sense of humor and not too much graphic detail, you will want to check this or any other Janice Hallett novel out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment