Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Review: Platform Decay

Platform Decay Platform Decay by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Platform Decay is the eighth book in The Murderbot Diaries series by Martha Wells.  I recommend reading all of the books because they are fairly short, and it will give you a good sense of who the characters are in this one.  You could read this as a standalone, but I think you would wonder why you should care about some people.  

As always, Murderbot is hilarious and deadly.  I like the addition of having Murderbot check in their emotions periodically.  I was often, "same Murderbot same."  I love seeing the growth in Murderbot's character.  Also, how often can you read a book that is essentially a sci-fi thriller with incredible violence and belly laugh at the same time?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment