Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Review: Noir

Noir Noir by Christopher Moore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I should have loved this book. Noir, San Francisco, and Christopher Moore should make for a fantastic combination. It even had some Chinese mixed in that should have cinched it for me. But, I just couldn't get into it. I tried really hard to love it and just couldn't. There were funny moments. The part I enjoyed most was I happened to start this book on a flight from Dallas to Roswell, New Mexico.
That made me laugh out loud at this part:

“Roswell, New Mexico,” said the general. “There it is.” I popped up from under the bar with a dusty bottle of Glenfiddich. “Never heard of it.” “No reason you would,” said the general. “Nothing ever happens there.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment