Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Review: Inside 10 Rillington Place: The untold horror of my life with a serial killer

Inside 10 Rillington Place: The untold horror of my life with a serial killer Inside 10 Rillington Place: The untold horror of my life with a serial killer by Peter Thorley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Full disclosure:  I received an advanced copy of Inside 10 Rillington Place by Peter Thorley from Mirror Books via NetGalley in exchange for possibly writing a review.  

Part memoir, part true crime novel, Inside 10 Rillington Place is an attempt by the author to try and set the record straight about the horrific murder of his sister and niece.  Because Peter Thorley has first-hand experience with the people involved, his account carries  weight, and he is able to make reasoned arguments for who he believes really killed his sister and niece.  At the same time, you realize he is not completely unbiased.  There is a twist in the story that I won't give away here.  This is a good book for true crime buffs.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment