Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Review: The 20th Victim

The 20th Victim The 20th Victim by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The 20th Victim is the 20th book in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.  I don't recommend starting the series here.  One of the best parts of this series is getting to know the members of the Women's Murder Club.  I suggest starting from the beginning.  A 20 book commitment seems like a lot, but I swear the books are quick reading.  

I found the cases in this one not as compelling as usual, but there was some major character development.  There was some shocking, emotional news.  Some moral conundrums.  Joe steps into the spotlight for a change.  I also really appreciated the brief but poignant note about the important relationship between a woman and her dog.  Lindsay and I feel very similarly about that.  


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment