Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Review: The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The 7 1/2 deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton is quite the mystery.  It was totally not what I was expecting to be but in a very good way.  For some reason, I thought this book would be about Evelyn Hardcastle.  It is, and it isn't.  It is about murder, redemption, and the choices we make in life.  I enjoyed the way it was told from multiple perspectives, so the clues are slowly revealed.  I don't want to give too much away, but if you like lots of twists and turns and I-didn't-see-that-coming-endings, you will want to give this book a try.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment