Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Review: Static Ruin

Static Ruin Static Ruin by Corey J. White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Static Ruin is the third and final novella in the Voidwitch Saga series by Corey J. White.  I have waited so long to read it because I couldn't stand the thought of not having another one of these books to look forward to.  So of course, I am going to tell you to read all three in order.  They're novellas for crying out loud.  Just do it already.  

Following Mars on her journey has been a...pleasure is probably not the right word...She's been through hell.  She's killed a lot of people.  Yet, she is loyal to those she cares about.  I'm going to miss her.  

All the bonus points for Ocho.  I love Ocho so much!  I don't know why I envision Ocho as a cross between a sugar glider and a cat, but I do.  I think it is the gliding membranes even though Ocho is very feline in behavior.  This is also the first time that I realized Mars calls Ocho by making a kissing noise.  This is exactly how I call my cat, Izzy.  She's the only cat I know that answers to that sound.  Does that make me a voidwitch? You don't want to find out.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment