Search This Blog

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Review: The Travelling Cat Chronicles

The Travelling Cat Chronicles The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa is a must-read for anyone who likes/loves cats.  It is told from the point of view of a cat who travels with his person to try to find a new home.  During the travels, we meet friends of the human and learn about the human's life.  We also meet other animals along the way.  It's very sweet.  It made me want to visit Japan.  It also made me want to open a bed and breakfast for pet travelers.  It made me have a lot of feels.  The thing it does the best though is remind you that no matter how much your cat may ignore you or treat you like the hired help, when the chips are down, they can be fiercely loyal. May wish to have some tissues on hand when you finish this book.   

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment