Search This Blog

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Review: Confessions of a Forty-Something F**k Up

Confessions of a Forty-Something F**k Up Confessions of a Forty-Something F**k Up by Alexandra Potter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received a copy of Confessions of a Forty-Something F**k Up by Alexandra Potter from Harper Perennial and Paperbacks via NetGalley.

Confessions of a Forty-Something F**k Up by Alexandra Potter is fiction.  I had to check a couple of times because it felt very real.  While anyone might enjoy it, I think it has a special appeal to single women in their 40s who can relate to the trials and tribulations of navigating the world during this special time of life.  It's a combination comedy/horror show.  If you are not but know someone who is, this might give you some insight into their crazy brain.  

If you enjoyed Bridget Jones's Diary, you will most likely enjoy this as well.  Give it a go!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment