Search This Blog

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Review: Wow, No Thank You.

Wow, No Thank You. Wow, No Thank You. by Samantha Irby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, No Thank You is a collection of essays by Samantha Irby.  I love her writing and find it laugh-out-loud funny.  In fact, I did laugh out loud in public while reading it.  I don't care what people think of me.  I don't know if it is because we are of a similar age, like the same music, enjoy animals more than most people, or both grew up in Illinois that I feel a kindred spirit in Samantha Irby.  I don't have the IBS, but I do understand one's body betraying them on a regular basis.  So if you need a good laugh, have a strong stomach, and aren't easily offended, I highly recommend this book.

Bonus points for the adorable rabbit on the cover!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment