Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Review: All Dressed in White

All Dressed in White All Dressed in White by Mary Higgins Clark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the Under Suspicion series. There are references to the previous books, but you could read this as a standalone.

I thoroughly enjoy these books. Mystery, reality TV, smart female lead...I devour these books. This was not my favorite of the series, but it still kept me guessing until nearly the end. I didn't like it as much because a few of the things that happened toward the end felt like they were stretching for a way to wrap up the story and came off a little unbelievable. The first two books didn't have that issue, and I hope the next one gets back on track.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment