Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Review: Hollywood Wanted

Hollywood Wanted Hollywood Wanted by M.Z. Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the 23rd book in the Hollywood Alphabet series. You are not going to want to start reading here. You could but there are many references to things that happened in the other 22.

I was starting to think the story was going a little off the rails, but this book brought it back to what initially got me invested. I suppose with only three books left it would be necessary to start tying things up. I was still a little frustrated about the main character's love life. I hope that something good happens for her before the end of the series. It is nearly impossible for it to get worse. I am looking forward to finally figuring out some of the secrets of Kate's life. So far, I don't even have a good guess.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment