Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2019

Review: Summoned to Thirteenth Grave

Summoned to Thirteenth Grave Summoned to Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 13th and final book in the Charley Davidson series. I loved this series, and this book was no exception. If you haven't read the other books, this is not the place to start. Go directly to book one now! I almost didn't want to read this book because I knew it meant things would be over, but I put on my big girl pants and did it.

There's always a lot riding in the final book in a series. How are you going to wrap up something satisfactorily that people have become invested in? Darynda Jones pulled out all the stops. All your favorite characters are back. There were a couple of unexpected twists. Take that, M. Night Shyamalan! I shed actual tears more than once. Just thinking about it now makes me a little misty. I will miss this series so much. But, Darynda how could you end the book like that????? You're killing me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment