Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Review: Antiques Ravin'

Antiques Ravin' Antiques Ravin' by Barbara Allan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 13th book in the Trash 'n' Treasure mystery series. I recommend reading them from the first book although this book does have a summary of the previous books around midway. The good thing is they usually indicate how far to skip ahead if you don't want to read the recaps.

This is a cozy mystery series with plenty of humor, tips on antiquing, and almost always at least one recipe. There is also a super cute dog that helps solve the crimes. I think I've mentioned before it is one of my favorite series.

In this particular book, the setting is a town with an Edgar Allan Poe festival. Poe fans may enjoy all of the references to his work. I also felt it added a bit of a creepier element than the previous books. It did keep me guessing quite a bit which is always a good sign.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment