Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Review: The 19th Christmas

The 19th Christmas The 19th Christmas by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 19th book in the Women's Murder Club series.  You don't really need to have read the previous 18 to start here although you may not feel as invested in the characters and the outcome of their holiday if you don't. 

As someone who has had to miss spending many a holiday with family, I can relate to the pressures the main character feels as she tries to juggle her work and her personal life.  There isn't much mystery here.  We know who is doing what, but I still enjoy these books because I've become so invested in the women of the Women's Murder Club.  I want to know what happens in their lives.  Each book is like catching up with old friends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment