Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Review: Bibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany

Bibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany Bibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany by Jane Mount
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a book about books and bookish things. You don't have to read it all at once. You don't even have to read it in order. Skip to the bits that interest you. I would even say it would make a great coffee table book. I read the Kindle version, but I think the physical version would be much better so that you can appreciate all the drawings. I liked the trivia that was scattered throughout. I also liked seeing how many of the books mentioned are ones I've read. Definitely many old favorites but also a chance to learn about some new ones.

An apology to Jane Mount. When I was looking for a background to my book blog, I came across an illustrated stack of books that perfectly fit the type of books I like to read, but it had no credit. I decided to use it. Now, I know it was a Jane Mount illustration. I've added a credit now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment