Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2019

Review: The Lake of Learning

The Lake of Learning The Lake of Learning by Steve Berry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book three in the Cassiopeia Vitt Adventure series and a spin-off of the Cotton Malone series. As with the first two, this is a fairly short story. I recommend reading the series in order, but you don't have to. This one can stand on its own.

I think this has been my favorite so far. I love a story about Cathars, and there is so much of their history and beliefs packed into this novella. Then you add a mysterious book with a puzzle and a new language. I'm all in.

If you are looking for a female-led adventure but not sure you want to invest in a lengthy series, check these out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment