Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Review: The Sleeping Beauty Killer

The Sleeping Beauty Killer The Sleeping Beauty Killer by Mary Higgins Clark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in the Under Suspicion series. I recommend reading the books in order because some of the elements do build throughout the series. You won't be lost, but it may ruin some of the suspense if you go back and read from the start.

I really enjoy this series that is set in the world of true crime reality television. This was not my favorite in the series, but it was still a good read. I figured out the twist very early on. I had moments of doubt, but in the end I was right. I wish I hadn't been. There were also some aspects of the main characters personal relationships that I found disappointing. At least, there is another book following this one so I still have hope that all will end well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment