Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Review: Hollywood Deception

Hollywood Deception Hollywood Deception by Gemma Halliday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in the Hollywood Headlines Mysteries series. You could read this book as a standalone although I would recommend reading the series from the beginning. If you are looking for a cozy mystery series to try, I highly recommend anything by Gemma Halliday. Her books are well-written, incorporate humor, aren't terribly gruesome, and just the right length.

The series has three main female characters. This book focuses on Alli Quick, a young tabloid reporter who takes her job seriously. Those around her may take her a little less seriously because she is a girly girl, loving pink and driving a VW Beetle. I wasn't a huge Alli fan before, but this book gave me a new-found respect for her.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment