Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Review: Tower of Fools: A Mystery in Vienna

Tower of Fools: A Mystery in Vienna Tower of Fools: A Mystery in Vienna by Shawn Kobb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Mystery in Vienna series. You will want to read the first book before you embark on this one. There is just enough from that story that will make it important to understand this one. I probably should also add that I know the author, Shawn Kobb, and worked with him in Vienna while he was writing these books. That's not why I gave the book five stars!

I thoroughly enjoy this series. It is a bit narcissistic, but I love all the Foreign Service detail included. I want to read a series of books that follow Tess through her career. Shawn, you need to write that! The details about Vienna take me back to my time there and create such vivid pictures for me. As for the mystery, I had my suspicions early on. There were just enough twists and turns to make me think I might be wrong.

In fact, I love this series so much I bought both books in paperback and Kindle editions. If you really don't want to spend the $4/book for the Kindle versions, you can also read them free through KindleUnlimited. Have I convinced you to read them yet? I hope so.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment