Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Review: Void Black Shadow

Void Black Shadow Void Black Shadow by Corey J. White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Voidwitch Saga. Do yourself a favor and read the first book. I think both books are less than 300 pages, so you really have no excuse not to.

Mars and her funky space cat are back, and there is some serious hell to pay for their enemies. That's all I'm going to tell you. However, I am going to take a moment to talk about how much I love Mars and her cat. Sometimes you meet a character and think, "That is me if I lived in space and had honed deadly psychic powers." Sadly, Mars doesn't have video games to help her exorcise her demons like I do. I would probably also have more than one space cat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment