Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Review: The Lying Game

The Lying Game The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ruth Ware got me again with The Lying Game.  I usually can figure out mysteries pretty quickly, so it is always a delight when I have to work for it.  The way she parcels out clues is masterful.  There's definitely foreshadowing but maybe you don't realize it is until much later.  If you like a slow burn that makes you think twice about what you think you know, check this book out!

I don't usually do trigger warnings, but I will say if alcohol, drugs, or abuse are a trigger for you, read a different Ruth Ware book.  They are significant in this book.

Side note:  If a woman's naked body and/or breastfeeding makes you uncomfortable, (first) grow up and (second) don't read this book.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment