Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Review: The Memory Box

The Memory Box The Memory Box by Eva Lesko Natiello
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook version of The Memory Box by Eva Lesko Natiello and narrated by Cassandra Campbell.  I wouldn't recommend the audiobook version to someone who doesn't have time to pay attention to the details, read the book instead.  There is nothing wrong with the audiobook, but this is the kind of story where details are important.  It is fast-paced, frantic even, and you can easily get lost if you aren't paying attention.  

I don't want to give anything away.  This didn't end the way I thought it would.  Memory is a funny (weird not haha) thing.  Kind of made me want to Google myself and also made me afraid to at the same time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment