Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Review: Surrender the Pink

Surrender the Pink Surrender the Pink by Carrie Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook of Surrender the Pink written and narrated by Carrie Fisher.  I'm not sure how this one has escaped me all these years, but I stumbled upon it in the New York Public Library Catalog and had to give it a go.  I love listening to Carrie Fisher tell her stories, nonfiction and fiction.  This one is fiction.  It is only about three hours, so I listened to the whole thing in one sitting.  And while I don't usually read romance and this might be billed as "romance," it's not very romantic.  It does contain plenty of Fisher's biting humor about the condition of relationships between men and women.  

If you've ever had the inclination to stalk an ex because they "seem happy" in their new relationship, you'll want to pick up this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment