Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Review: The World Beneath

The World Beneath The World Beneath by Rebecca Cantrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The World Beneath is the first book in the Joe Tesla series by Rebecca Cantrell.  I came to this book through a series that Rebecca Cantrell did with another of my favorite authors, James Rollins.  I figured if it was half as good as though, it would still be really good.  Didn't disappoint.  Definitely start here because it sets up the rest of the series.

What an interesting concept...a whip-smart agoraphobe living in a house built in the New York subway system gets accidentally mixed up in a huge conspiracy.  You wouldn't expect that.  You also wouldn't expect reading about underground tunnels to be really interesting but it is.  What other mysteries could that system hold?

Bonus points for having an incredible dog included.  Service animals deserve to be portrayed as heroes too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment