Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Review: Last Stand in Lychford

Last Stand in Lychford Last Stand in Lychford by Paul Cornell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Last Stand in Lychford is the fifth and final book in the Witches of Lychford series by Paul Cornell.  Do yourself a favor and start with book one if you haven't already.  The books build on one another.  They are fairly short, and you'll want to know all about these characters before you get to the last book.  

I have loved these books and wasn't ready for the series to end, so I held off reading this one for a very long time.  But it's Halloween and this seemed a great fit to celebrate.  I won't say much to avoid spoilers, but it did wrap up loose ends.  I also found it very touching.  I may have shed some tears.  If you are into books about witches, the paranormal, or just kick-ass women, treat yourself to the Witches of Lychford.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment