Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Review: Black Sheep

Black Sheep Black Sheep by Rachel Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Black Sheep by Rachel Harrison checked so many of my boxes!  Taylor Swift references, making bad choices with bad boys, religious cult, and horror films.  The main character has spent her life trying to escape the fundamentalist religious group she grew up in. It is not that they are bad people, but she just can't find any way to share their beliefs. She can't help being curious though when she receives a wedding invitation for a childhood friend and decides to go back.  I did mention bad decisions, didn't I?  I recommend not reading any summaries before you read the book because it might spoil a really important point.  This is like if horror met chick lit and had a baby with all the best qualities.  Read it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment