Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2019

Review: Smart Girl

Smart Girl Smart Girl by Rachel Hollis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in The Girls series. While you could read it as a standalone, it does reference things that happened in the first two books. If you think you might read the other two books, you will want to read them in order.

Like the first two books, this one tells the story of Miko, one of "The Girls." Miko loves to read, and there are some enjoyable book references. That may have been one of my favorite parts. Also like the other books, there is a romance involved. I don't want to spoil anything about it. I will say it was not my favorite, but there were very realistic parts about it that I think other single women may relate to.

The end also nicely tied up all of the stories which felt good for the end of a series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment