Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Review: How Should One Read a Book?

How Should One Read a Book? How Should One Read a Book? by Virginia Woolf
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full disclosure: I received an advance copy of How Should One Read a Book? by Virginia Woolf from Laurence King Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for possibly writing a review.

This is a standalone printing of Virginia Woolf's essay, How Should One Read a Book. This is an ode to books and the joy that reading brings. I've always enjoyed Virginia Woolf's writing, so it is not a surprise I would love her celebration of reading, one of my favorite things. If you like reading too (and if you are reading this, I'm guessing you do), pick this up and take a moment to revel in great writing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment