Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Review: Cat Out of Hell

Cat Out of Hell Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do you love cats?  Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss is for you.
Do you hate cats?  Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss is for you.

I didn't think it was possible for a book to appeal to lovers and haters of cats, but I believe this one does.  Told through a variety of means (transcriptions of audio recordings, descriptions of images, emails, emeows, etc.), Cat Out of Hell is a mystery and a story about dealing with grief.   It is also incredibly funny.  I realize these things probably sound like they don't go together and yet, they do!  If you've ever wondered why cats do what they do, this book offers an explanation.  I'll leave it at that because you really should be reading this book right meow.

Bonus points for the dogs, especially Watson, the incredible cats, especially Roger, and Sherlock Holmes.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment