Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Review: Robot Uprisings

Robot Uprisings Robot Uprisings by Daniel H. Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Robot Uprisings is a collection of short stories from various authors edited by Daniel H. Wilson and John Joseph Adams.  No surprises that the stories all revolve around robot uprisings of some sort.  I was especially pleased that many of my favorite science fiction and fantasy writers contributed and lived up to my expectations.  There were new-to-me authors as well.  The great thing about a book like this is it gives you that opportunity to try someone new.  If you don't like it, move on to the next story.  If you do like them, you've opened up a whole new world of books.  But for the most part, I enjoyed the stories even if they made me want to become a hard-core Luddite.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment