Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Review: I Hate Vegetables Cookbook: Fresh and Easy Vegetable Recipes That Will Change Your Mind

I Hate Vegetables Cookbook: Fresh and Easy Vegetable Recipes That Will Change Your Mind I Hate Vegetables Cookbook: Fresh and Easy Vegetable Recipes That Will Change Your Mind by Katie Moseman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have many cookbooks, but I don't necessarily read many cookbooks.  I made an exception for I Hate Vegetables by Katie Moseman.  As a vegetarian, I am always looking for ways to incorporate new vegetables into my life, but I don't always know what to do with them.  This cookbook is great for veggie lovers and haters alike.  All of the recipes are suitable for omnivore and vegetarian diets.  There are thoughtful explanations of some of the more exotic veggies, like Aquafaba (chickpea liquid) and Haricots Verts (fancy green beans), and how to cook with them.  The recipes are designed to give you a chance to experiment with these new veggies and the various techniques for cooking them.  All around super useful for anyone wanting to incorporate more vegetables in their diet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment