Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Review: Never Say Sever in Deadwood

Never Say Sever in Deadwood Never Say Sever in Deadwood by Ann Charles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never Say Sever in Deadwood is the 12th book in the Deadwood series by Ann Charles.  I wouldn't recommend starting with this book if you haven't read any other part of the series.  You wouldn't be completely lost, but there are plenty of references to things that happened in prior books.

Since I'm 12 books into the series, you can already guess that I like these books.  They are a good combination of things I like in books: funny, a little bit sexy, a little bit spooky, not too gory, with some good action to keep 'em moving.  I find these books a nice chaser to something super serious or really long.  They provide a great balance.

Bonus points for always including the best animals! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment