Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Review: Hollow Kingdom

Hollow Kingdom Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hollow Kingdom is the first book in the Hollow Kingdom series by Kira Jane Buxton.  You definitely have to start here.  This is absolutely on my list of favorite books ever, and it is really hard to get there because I read so many books that I enjoy.  I was totally hooked from the first few lines.

If you are an animal lover like I am, this book is hilarious and brings so much joy.  At the same time, there were a few points where I was crying so hard that Izzy, my cat, had to stop ignoring me and come over to make sure I was okay.  That says a lot because she can pretend not to care about me like a champ.  I think she would really relate to Genghis Cat.

Bonus points:  All of them!  Loved the random chapters told from various animal perspectives.  Beautiful!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment