Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Review: 22 Seconds

22 Seconds 22 Seconds by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

22 Seconds is the 22nd book in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.  While there are references to the previous books, you could definitely start here.  If you do that though, you may wonder why people are invested enough in this series to read 22 books.  

While all the members of the Women's Murder Club make appearances and contributions to the story, this book is mostly focused on Lindsey and Joe.  Their part of the story is very appropriate for the times we live in.  And while I don't mind having a story focused on them, I hope we get back to the whole club soon.  I miss that interplay.  

Bonus points for Martha.  I hope this series ends before something happens to that dog!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment