Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Review: I Choose Darkness

I Choose Darkness I Choose Darkness by Jenny Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I Choose Darkness is a short essay about holidays by Jenny Lawson available through Amazon Original Stories.  This is the best time of year to read it, so get on it!

It is no secret that I love Jenny Lawson.  I read all her books.  I follow all her socials.  And before you start to think she should maybe take out a restraining order on me, I would like to say it is because I share a lot of her opinions on things.  Also, I once went on a date to a Michelin-star restaurant with a taxidermied stoat dressed in a top hat and tails.  It was the best date of my life.  Jenny would understand.  I digress.  I would have read this based on the title alone.  That Jenny wrote it, made it even more attractive.  That it is about my favorite holiday EVER is the icing on the cake.  I'm not going to tell you which holiday, but it is the best holiday, my family's favorite holiday, and everything Jenny says about it is spot on.    

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment