Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Review: Uncharted Waters

Uncharted Waters Uncharted Waters by Sally Hepworth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Uncharted Waters is a short story by Sally Hepworth available through Amazon Original Stories.  At 49 pages, you can easily read this in one sitting.  This one is best if you haven't read too much about it going in.

I'm not even sure how this story came to my attention.  I've never read anything by Sally Hepworth before.  However, I am a sucker for a story that takes places at a retreat, camp, cult, you get the picture.  I also watch a lot of Below Deck.  A wellness retreat on a private yacht...I'm in!  I'm not going to give away many details.  Instead, I will say the vibe was mystery thriller like Basic Instinct if it was PG-13.  There's definitely tension and you aren't sure how it ends.  Very engaging!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment