Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Review: Unrestricted Access: New and Classic Short Fiction

Unrestricted Access: New and Classic Short Fiction Unrestricted Access: New and Classic Short Fiction by James Rollins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Unrestricted Access is a collection of short stories written by James Rollins, sometimes in collaboration with others.  Most of the stories relate to one of the other series he has worked on.  I had read most of them already as I read everything Sigma Force, Tucker Wayne, and Order of the Sanguine.  I mainly read this for the new novella, Sun Dogs.  I like it when James Rollins writes from an alternate perspective drawing upon his veterinary roots.  I try not to give anything away in these reviews.  So how to say I almost couldn't finish Sun Dogs because my heart was breaking and my eyes were so blurred from tears, and yet I'm so glad I did finish it because I needed that ending?  I guess I'll leave it there.  If you like anything by James Rollins, treat yourself to this.  It might open a new series for you.  

Bonus points for Kane and Abel.  I love them good boys.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment