Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Review: Feral Creatures

Feral Creatures Feral Creatures by Kira Jane Buxton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Feral Creatures is the second Hollow Kingdom book by Kira Jane Buxton.  You will definitely want to read both books in order.  I found they went by almost too fast because I wanted them to last forever!  I would also say the Hollow Kingdom is definitively in my top five favorite series of all times.  Maybe top three?  Maybe tied for first?  It's really hard to pick book favorites.  However, I could read an endless number of Hollow Kingdom books and never tire.  So many animals, so many different perspectives!  I am very emotionally invested in this bunch of characters.  Even Dee is a crow worth rooting for.  The hardest part is when you love all the animals, and there is a natural animosity between predator and prey animals leaving you very conflicted.  Also, the book stresses a point which I always make, don't f*** with crows!  

Bonus points for everything!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment