Search This Blog

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Review: The Reservoir

The Reservoir The Reservoir by David Duchovny
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I went to see David Duchovny speak about his novella, The Reservoir, at the Chicago Public Library.  Having moved to New York alone during the pandemic and living on the east side of Central Park, I spent a lot of time walking around the reservoir.  For the first month in my NYC apartment, I had no window coverings.  Was someone watching my lights flash on and off thinking I might be sending them messages?  Could be.  If they did, I hope they aren't still looking for me.   This story captures a very specific moment in history. Reading it takes me back to my days in New York and for that, I think it is special.   

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment