Search This Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Review: The Bone Hacker

The Bone Hacker The Bone Hacker by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure:  I received an Advanced Reader's Copy of The Bone Hacker by Kathy Reichs from Scribner via NetGalley.

The Bone Hacker is the 22nd book in the Temperance Brennan series by Kathy Reichs.  This is a fairly stand alone book if you haven't read the previous ones.  I would say that it felt like a departure from the rest of the series which tend to be set in similar places with more familiar characters.  If you haven't read any others in the series, this one isn't going to give you an idea of the rest.  

This time we are off to the Caribbean!  I didn't expect that at all.  With Tempe out of her element, you really can't be sure who to trust.  Having assisted law enforcement in the islands before, the inclusion of the challenges they face in regards to resources is very real.  They are too small to have all the experts and equipment available to them all the time.  They often rely on services from larger countries, but this can mean delays in getting answers.  As a side note, as much as I love a beach, I'll admit I missed having Birdie along for the ride.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment