Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Review: The Ninth Man

The Ninth Man The Ninth Man by Steve Berry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received an Advanced Reader's Copy of The Ninth Man by Steve Berry and Grant Blackwood from Grand Central Publishing via NetGalley.

The Ninth Man by Steve Berry and Grant Blackwood is part of the Cotton Malone universe of books but centers on Luke Daniels.  For anyone waiting for Luke to get his own book, here it is!  You could read this as a standalone.  Nothing in here hinges on having read the Cotton Malone series.  If you like your mystery/thrillers with a good dose of real history, check this out!

Luke is off duty when he gets contacted by an old friend for help.  He finds himself entangled in a web to cover up one of the greatest mysteries of all time, who really killed John F. Kennedy?  I know you are probably thinking you already know the answer.  But do you?  I thought I had read all the theories and yet, this book postulates something I hadn't really considered.  Even better, they didn't just make up this idea.  There is actually research that supports it!  Very intriguing.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment