Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Review: Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: The Story of Schitt's Creek

Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: The Story of Schitt's Creek Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: The Story of Schitt's Creek by Daniel Levy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I went to a book launch event in New York City where Daniel and Eugene Levy talked about their book, Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: The Story of Schitt's Creek.  I got a copy of the book at the event.  I don't normally need to have books about the shows I watch, but I really, really, REALLY loved Schitt's Creek.  I love those characters and the cast that played them.  I will watch anything they are in.  Reading the book was a walk down memory lane.  I am surprised about how vividly I can remember the scenes they talk about.  I also enjoyed all the extra visual bits, like seeing all of David's sweaters and all of Moira's wigs.  If those wigs could talk!  If you loved the show too, this is a nice companion piece.  Looks lovely on a coffee table.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment