Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Review: The Pallbearers' Club

The Pallbearers' Club The Pallbearers' Club by Paul Tremblay
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

The Pallbearers' Club by Paul Tremblay falls in the horror genre but it not necessarily scary.  It has an epistolary tinge to it with a character commenting throughout the book as if they were writing their own notes/review/reactions to what is presented.  It is a fictional memoir of a friendship with a suspected vampire. She is more like an energy vampire, so don't worry about a lot of blood.  I feel like this book will have extra appeal to Gen Xers.  I don't know why I feel that, I just do.  It made me want to listen to the Cure and all my alternative music while wearing all black, Gothy clothes and a pair of Doc Martens. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment