Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Review: The Unexpected Spy: From the CIA to the Fbi, My Secret Life Taking Down Some of the World's Most Notorious Terrorists

The Unexpected Spy: From the CIA to the Fbi, My Secret Life Taking Down Some of the World's Most Notorious Terrorists The Unexpected Spy: From the CIA to the Fbi, My Secret Life Taking Down Some of the World's Most Notorious Terrorists by Tracy Walder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to The Unexpected Spy: From the CIA to the FBI, My Secret Life Taking Down Some of the World's Most Notorious Terrorists written by Tracy Walder.  I found the first half of the book very interesting.  It aligned with things I know, things I had nearly forgotten.  The second half was not as detailed about the process of joining the FBI as it was about joining the CIA.  I had hoped it would have more details understanding there is only so much you can share.  Instead, it exposed something that I think isn't just an issue in the FBI.  Bullying and discrimination exist in other agencies too.  We should be shining a light on it.  I'm glad she ended up doing something she enjoys and that helps young women feel they belong in a world that has been deemed men's work for too long. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment