Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Review: Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death

Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Agatha Raisin revisited. I listened to this audiobook in 2018 and hated it. Agatha Raisin came off as just annoying, and I hated her as much as her new neighbors did initially. I gave it two stars. I rarely give two stars, but I wanted to remember to never give this series a chance again. HOWEVER, I watched the TV show based on this series this week. Totally changed my mind. Agatha is far less annoying, and I'm crushing on Bill Wong. He may be a terrible police officer, but I don't care. So in an unusual move for me, I'll be keeping up with Agatha Raisin's adventures but only on the little screen. If you've not read the books, it is along the lines of a Miss Marple type mystery. Some humor, not terribly gruesome, quirky characters, solved in one episode.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment