Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Review: Why My Cat Is More Impressive Than Your Baby

Why My Cat Is More Impressive Than Your Baby Why My Cat Is More Impressive Than Your Baby by Matthew Inman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Oatmeal has done it again! This book made me laugh so hard because every bit of it was true. If you have a cat or a dog or maybe even a baby, you will find this funny. Ok, maybe not so funny if you have a baby and think that it is the best thing that ever happened to you. In my case, I don't have a baby and while I like them just fine, I love my cats and dogs as much if not more than most people love their children. I think my favorite part was the diary entries from the cat. They were exactly how I would picture a cat writing.

I usually read ebooks, but this is the type of book I recommend buying in hard copy or paperback. It will be much easier to read that way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment